Online Marketing Rep
Job Details of the Online Marketing Rep
The Online Marketing Rep (OMR) will serve as the face of the company to the public and the online community. He will be the first, and sometimes only, person whom the online habitats shall meet. Although this is an entry-level role, the OMR needs a great deal of skill to perform the many tasks. A successful OMR must be both an excellent communicator and strong marketer. He also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels. The OMR shall report to the ICTM.
Duties of the Online Marketing Rep:
- Comporting him/herself in a corporate manner.
- Maintaining the goodwill of the company.
- Liaise with the ICT Manager for effective synergy.
- Greeting and welcoming of customers and clients.
- Canvassing for new clients.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and the company online.
- Keep current knowledge of market trends.
- Informing the ICT Manager of any problem that may arise in the course of discharging his duties.
- Collects cash from Medicine Dispenser and deposit into company bank account.
- To set up an online marketing strategy on a weekly basis.
- To respond to mails and calls that relates to that Branch.
- To safeguard the assets of the company under his control.
- To do any other clerical work that may be assigned to him by the ICT Manager.
To apply for this job please visit libracin.com.