Libracin Natural Medicine
Job Details of the Health Consultant
The Health Consultant (HC) will serve as the medical expert of the company. He might be the first, and sometimes only, person whom the public shall meet. Although this is an expert role, the HC needs a great deal of skill to perform the many tasks. A successful HC must be both an excellent communicator, pharmacist and strong trainer. He also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels. The HC shall report to the GM.
Duties of the Health Consultant:
- Comporting him/herself in a corporate manner.
- Maintaining the goodwill of the company.
- Liaise with the General Manager for effective synergy.
- Greeting and welcoming of customers and clients.
- Canvassing for new clients.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and the company.
- Keep current knowledge of market and medical trends.
- Informing the General Manager of any problem that may arise in the course of discharging his duties.
- To prescribe drugs to clients and forward the customer file to the DD to dispense.
- To respond to mails and calls that relates to his job.
- To render a qualitative customer service to the prospective and existing clients.
- To safeguard the assets of the company under his control.
- To ensure that necessary presentation is made to prospective clients.
- To ensure that qualitative training is done in that Branch.
- To run an audit on the assets of the company including that of stock-taking.
To do any other clerical work that may be assigned to him by the General Manager
To apply for this job please visit libracin.com.